Sometimes, I write short stories just for fun.
I don’t plan them, I don’t edit them, and most of the time they’re not very good. But hey, they’re short, and they’re stories, so they at least have that going for them.
Anyway, here are some I’ve written online in the last few years. I’ll add to these periodically, because I love creating little stories as writing exercises.
I also love feedback, so please feel free to comment on them and tell me how awesome they are(n’t).
- Ghost 4: A Conversation After my Death (Aug 2017)
- The Infallible Adam Wright (Feb 2016)
- Drifter’s Key (July 2015)
- One Last Choice – Part 2 (Sep 2013)
- One Last Choice – Part 1 (Aug 2013)
- A Stranger’s Errand (Aug 2013)